Sunday, June 15, 2008

In Berlin

After what seemed like a long 7.5 hours because of the cramped legroom (I wasn’t able to secure my usual exit row seat) we did land in Munich about an hour late. However, we still had an hour to clear passport control, security, and get to our gate for our flight to Berlin. We easily made it and had a quick one hour flight to Berlin. Our two German guides Evelyn and Gerrit met us at our gate and loaded us onto a bus for our hotel. We checked into our very nice hotel right in the center of Berlin, and had an hour to get situated before heading out at 10:30 AM. At this point we have been up for about 22 hours. You can see my nice hotel room on the 23rd floor below, and my great view of Berlin, including the (formerly) East German TV Tower.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't get an exit row seat.