Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our trip is complete

Wow, what a great trip this was to Germany with the Goethe-Institut! I can't believe the great time that we had, and also the huge amount of information that we all learned. The time spent with these great colleagues from all over the country was perhaps even the best part of the trip. I will certainly miss being around the great people I met during our time in Germany together, and I will miss being in that great country. Hopefully somehow we will see each other again in the future.

To any newcomers to this blog: Please start reading at the bottom so you can go in chronological order. This blog was created to be daily communication with my students, family, colleagues, and friends, but now that my trip is over, it will remain up, unchanged, so that any interested parties can read it. Email me directly at mheiden@sbcglobal.net or mheiden@hse.k12.in.us with any questions or comments. Thank you.

9 comments:

Chasidy said...

You did a great job on the blog.

Anonymous said...

did you have fun

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with you on the trip! I can't belive I got to see you again for the first time in twelve years. Wait... you are older than twelve, right?

Anonymous said...

p.s. judy was born in the AM

Anonymous said...

I love you Judy.

Anonymous said...

Hi am alexandra. did u have fun corn dawg

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry i meant to saay did u like the corn dawgs

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Leah. I am Lauren D's younger sister. Did you have a good trip?

Mark Heiden said...

Chasidy: Thanks! It was a lot of fun to complete.

Emma: It was a really great time--I highly recommend traveling to Germany.

Alexandra: I didn't have any corn dogs, but I did have a lot of meat and potatoes!

Leah: I Leah. Yes, it was really a lot of fun. Say hi to Lauren for me.